SPEAK STRONG: STAND UP & SELF-ADVOCATE
Studies show that women who step up, speak out and self-advocate tend to get further professionally. They take on challenging opportunities, create more value for their organizations and enjoy greater job satisfaction. For many, mastering self-advocacy catapults careers to a new level.
Self-advocacy isn’t easy for many women, but it doesn’t have to be hard! In this course, Dana shows a few practical steps anyone can take to open a multitude of doors to new opportunities.
Learn how to stand up, speak up and receive recognition for your contributions!
BUSINESS OUTCOMES INCLUDE…
- Maximized employee contributions, leading to higher productivity and utilization of talent.
- Strengthened talent pipeline for increased tenure and greater bench strength.
- Increased employee engagement, resulting in greater job satisfaction, morale and retention.
THIS WORKSHOP HELPS YOUR TALENTED WOMEN …
- Position themselves for career growth by asking for stretch assignments that expand their portfolios.
- Gain attention, respect and recognition for the value they bring to the organization.
- Play an influential role in determining their own advancement through strategic career conversations.
“Mastering self-advocacy catapults careers to a new level.”